Type Here to Get Search Results !

Hollywood Movies

Keke Palmer's Gesture: Inviting Darius Jackson to Beyoncé's Concert After Public Shaming

Keke Palmer's Gesture: Inviting Darius Jackson to Beyoncé's Concert After Public Shaming

Keke Palmer and Darius Jackson had a great time at Beyoncé's third Renaissance tour performance held at the SoFi Stadium. The 29-year-old fitness instructor shared moments from their special night on his Instagram Stories. During the event, the 30-year-old actress, known for her role in "Nope," and Jackson participated in the viral "Mute Challenge" while Beyoncé's hit song, "Energy," played in the background. As the 42-year-old Grammy winner sang, "Look around, it's me and my crew. Big energy!" Keke and Darius exchanged glances, smiles, and even joined in some jumping jacks.

To fit the occasion, the actor from "True Jackson, VP" adhered to Beyoncé's request for "silver fashions." He wore a silver corset over a white blouse and blue leggings. Palmer complemented her outfit with multiple silver bangles, silver makeup, and a half-up, half-down hairstyle in a dark hue.

Keke captioned an Instagram clip showcasing a close-up of her look with, "Had to go see my girl againnnn. Happy Birthday Beyonce! I’m just in the suite. Eating sweets. Being BEAT."

It's worth noting that Jackson had previously publicly criticized the mother of his child for wearing a sheer dress and thong bodysuit to an Usher concert in Las Vegas two months prior to their Beyoncé concert date. He tweeted on July 5, "It’s the outfit tho.. you a mom," alongside a viral video of Keke being serenaded with a version of his hit song, "There Goes My Baby." Despite facing backlash for his comments, Jackson stood by his stance, tweeting, "We live in a generation where a man of the family doesn’t want the wife & mother to his kids to showcase b**ty cheeks to please others & he gets told how much of a hater he is." He concluded, "This is my family & my representation. I have standards & morals to what I believe. I rest my case.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.